Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fairies Minigames and Quests (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Rewards Chart for Minigames (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6450)

bansheelori 09-02-2010 09:08 PM

Rewards Chart for Minigames

I put together this chart which gives you an idea of the rewards that you can earn from completing all levels of the minigames. Please note this is only meant to be an estimate, and I do not doubt that some of you are able to win more than the numbers listed. I published this some time ago, but it is updated with the new games and changes to existing games. I hope that you find it useful in your pursuit of gathering ingredients :MapleLeaf::PHFLily::Honeycomb: :PHFBlueBerry::Twig::PHFAcorn::PHFDaisy::PHFRose: :Ivy::DandelionFluff::MeadowGrass: :PHFRaspberry::PHFOakLeaf::PHFButtercup: :SnowFlake::PineNeedles::PHFSunflowerSeed:
and earning badges. :Badge:

Cricket Giggleberry

:tinkerbell921: :sign0011:

http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...ictureid=25909

OrangeBlossom100 09-02-2010 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bansheelori (Post 89127)
I put together this chart which gives you an idea of the rewards that you can earn from completing all levels of the minigames. Please note this is only meant to be an estimate, and I do not doubt that some of you are able to win more than the numbers listed. I published this some time ago, but it is updated with the new games and changes to existing games. I hope that you find it useful in your pursuit of gathering ingredients :MapleLeaf::PHFLily::Honeycomb: :PHFBlueBerry::Twig::PHFAcorn::PHFDaisy::PHFRose: :Ivy::DandelionFluff::MeadowGrass: :PHFRaspberry::PHFOakLeaf::PHFButtercup: :SnowFlake::PineNeedles::PHFSunflowerSeed:
and earning badges. :Badge:

Cricket Giggleberry

:tinkerbell921: :sign0011:

In the Water Web One You Only Get Like 200 ( something like That )

500 Is WAY to much :tinker:

vilmadebora 09-02-2010 11:24 PM

i agree 5OO is way to much! i finish the levels and i got 235 silk :SpiderSilk: it be nice if the give us that much :D

camillia 09-02-2010 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vilmadebora (Post 89144)
i agree 5OO is way to much! i finish the levels and i got 235 silk :SpiderSilk: it be nice if the give us that much :D

500 Isn't "way" To much, Sometimes your far to good at games and you get a great deal of ingredients.Just to show it is possible to get 500 silk in that game,This thread should do the trick. :)

And the time when I got an insanely high socre in petal pick up! I got over 1000 daisies.
Every game has their ways....

Lila Mossgarden 09-03-2010 10:19 AM

Too true, Camellia! I got over 103,000 JUST on the Royal section of Petal pickup. Each game has their tips and tricks to get that super high score! Just keep reading the threads and keep trying!

BTW THANK YOU Cricket for posting this. It is very helpful! It makes me sad, though so see so many games where you don't get over 100 for the high reward ... Bubble Bounce (in my opinion) is the only game exempt from that due to the low level number. Every other game should improve it's rewards (except Spider :D )

Miranda_Flora 09-03-2010 04:23 PM

Almost alll the things is right accept for the Bubble Fish (I don't remember I didn't play PH a month) Yes if you very good like about 240,000 (I did it) well when i was not a member. You willl got 500 or 600. They triple the ingredients you know! :Wink:

Lark 09-03-2010 05:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
First - this is a great idea - thank you!

I would suggest that the numbers for Firefly Light-up may be a bit low.

I think I am an average player and even if I don't make it through levels 49 & 50, I still average about 230 Sunflower Seeds a round.

If I get through the last two levels, I've gotten even higher numbers because you get a bonus for all your baskets?

Is this what other folks are seeing?
-Lark?

Also, I could use any suggestions anyone might have for beating Petal Pick up - I am floored by your scores. Even when I make it through all the rounds, I still don't have enough points to even get my High Score Badge at that game - I feel like I am hustling but must be doing something very wrong : /
-Lark

Just played Firefly Light Up without levels 49 & 50 - just to be sure...
Here are the rewards I was offered:

44 Ivy
73 Meadow Grass
223 Sunflower Seeds

Hope this is helpful
-Lark