Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fairies General Discussion Archive (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   I had a dream about Pixie Hollow (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15104)

xAmberXOX 01-11-2014 12:48 AM

I had a dream about Pixie Hollow

So this was really strange and unexpecting to happen but it happened last night. So I've been thinking a lot about PH lately, duh who hasn't, haha. and I've been thinking really hard about the friends I've lost. Then my whole dream was based on one particular friend, Helen Fancytoes. She was actually my brother's girlfriend on PH (my brother really does exist, his name is Jason in real.) But they broke up like a year ago. Helen was actually pretty popular on PH. She had two other sisters, Vanessa Glitterpool and Fern Greenpetal. Their D-name was Brendafriendship is you're ever wondering who I'm talking about there ya go.

Ok I wasn't thinking about Helen, I was thinking about other friends but this dream was based on Helen (it was weird). So in my dream it was about how I found Helen in real life. It was soo weird I kinda forgot what happened, its been more than 12 hours now. Wait was it in real life or on Pixie Hollow? Ok I maybe should've started this thread when I had more knowledge about this. Anyway I think at one point in my dream Pixie Hollow came back?? I think ok I'm not that sure. But it definitely reflected Pixie Hollow in Helen. I don't know if this is a sign that PH is coming back or it was just my imagination. Because I've heard that sometimes your dreams can tell the future. So maybe you guys were also having dreams about it but I definitely had one about it.

Yes!!! I remembered! Lol I found helen ON PIXIE HOLLOW

Infinity Mistyvalley 01-11-2014 02:56 PM

The mind is a powerful thing. I have dreamt about PH. I can't seem to take my mind off of it. I miss it dearly. A day doesn't go by that I don't think about it. But you are right, sometimes dreams do give you a hint to the future. I continue to wish and hope each day... especially now that were are seeing mysterious things happening on the PH website. :PHClover:

~Infinity Mistyvalley :GoldPin:

xXKitty_LunaXx 01-11-2014 03:41 PM

Huh, what a weird dream. I often have crazy dreams.. O.O

popcorn1234 01-11-2014 09:38 PM

A while ago, I had a dream that Pixie Hollow was available to play for a limited time. I was having so much fun with my fairies and all of you guys... and then I woke up, and realized that it was only a dream...
I don't know if you can dream the future, maybe you can. It would be nice to have it come true.

Daisybelle 01-12-2014 12:06 AM

Popcorn, I have had the same dream as you many times including today :Shocked:
In it, I was actually my fairy. In today's dream, I could not buy any clothing and bake anything In Dulcie's!
Everyone in Havendish kept turning into giants, it was soooo wierd but awesome! I had a great time :Star:

Neverbelle 01-12-2014 12:28 AM

I wish I'd dream about Pixie Hollow! I miss it sooo much, it would at least be nice to experience it again in my dreams. :star:

I believe dreams can tell you A LOT. Past, present, even future. Your dream was interesting, who knows what it means? I guess we'll just have to find out! :Wink::Happy:

XRoseyGirlX 01-12-2014 01:43 AM

I honestly believe dreams tell us something. I often have a feeling of Deja Vu (sp?) I had a dream before I knew about Pixie Hollow, I was in a water fairy home so when I started playing Pixie Hollow, I had that feeling... "I've seen this before..." It didn't click until a little bit later that I actually dreamed about it! :tinker:
Rosey:AF2FlowerE012: xoxo

Infinity Mistyvalley 01-12-2014 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XRoseyGirlX (Post 272025)
I honestly believe dreams tell us something. I often have a feeling of De 'javu (sp?) I had a dream before I knew about Pixie Hollow, I was in a water fairy home so when I started playing Pixie Hollow, I had that feeling... "I've seen this before..." It didn't click until a little bit later that I actually dreamed about it! :tinker:
Rosey:AF2FlowerE012: xoxo

Yes! Deja Vu is so fascinating. That strange feeling and connection you get... and you think to yourself, this has happened before... or I have seen this before. Truly fascinating. The mind is so complex.

~Infinity Mistyvalley :GoldPin:

Alyce Natalie 01-12-2014 04:43 AM

Wow, I wish I have a dream about Pixie Hollow... :)

~Alyce

Olivia Diamondsky 01-12-2014 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by popcorn1234 (Post 272001)
A while ago, I had a dream that Pixie Hollow was available to play for a limited time. I was having so much fun with my fairies and all of you guys... and then I woke up, and realized that it was only a dream...
I don't know if you can dream the future, maybe you can. It would be nice to have it come true.

Well if we could I'm sure it will come back the way we all dream about it! Anyway my poor wings have been crossed, it will come back.. and soon too!! ;)

popcorn1234 01-12-2014 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisybelle (Post 272018)
Popcorn, I have had the same dream as you many times including today :Shocked:

Wow, weird! I think I had two dreams on Pixie Hollow coming back, but the one I told you about was the only one I actually played on. I think. The dreams happened a while ago, so they're not crystal clear anymore. :neutral:
(And if we really can dream the future, I hope it comes back for much longer than a "limited time"!)

Lily Snowfleck 01-13-2014 12:01 AM

I had a dream where Pixie Hollow came back too. It was the night that the game shut down, so it wasn't a big surprise.

It came back on the old website that had the giant pink "Play" button.
Everyone was talking about how excited they were when PH came back when my fairy, Lily, arrived in Havendish Square.

:Singing:Lily Snowfleck:Singing:

Figfig 01-19-2014 02:08 AM

Like, yeah, if only i had gotten on here sooner!

Omg, I'm shocked to hear this happened. Ya see, I thought quite a bit about the hollow before December, but managed to get my mind off it over Christmas break. However, just recently- no, precisely on Jan 13, I had a dream about the hollow reopening. Now this, as you know, did not get me hoping again at first; I'm a rational sort and don't live by dreams. HOWEVER, I happen to have an old friend online whom followed to another site after ph closed, and after having a short talk with her, we got onto the subject of my dream... And get this-

She had dreamt of the hollow the very same night I had. No joke here people, this could actually mean something. Lol:Clapping:

Neverbelle 02-17-2014 07:21 PM

I had a dream about Pixie Hollow

Fly with you guys! I've been missing Pixie Hollow a lot lately and it must really be on my mind, because last night I had a strange dream about it. :Laughing:

In the dream, some fairies had managed to log into PH and were playing the game! :Shocked: I tried it once and was very disappointed when it didn't work, but then I tried it again and I was flying in PH too! We thought it was a glitch or something, but we noticed there was new content that wasn't there before and it turned out Disney was secretly working on re-opening Pixie Hollow! We were all so happy to be flying around the Hollow again.... You can imagine my disappointment when I woke up and realized it was only a (wishful) dream. :Teasing:

Olivia Diamondsky 02-17-2014 08:26 PM

Don't feel to bad we all have had Pixie Hollow Dreams... Even me hee hee