Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Awarded (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   2012 Winter Bunch Badges! (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12806)

_Stormy_ 12-26-2012 10:02 PM

2012 Winter Bunch Badges!

Woohoo! I got all the 2012 Winter bunch badges for all three of my fairies!

http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/...psa6e6dd1a.png

I got most of them yesterday and finished up today!

Pinkalicious 12-26-2012 10:17 PM

Congratulation Stormy! I am still working on mine! :)

~Pinkalicious

Onionleaf 12-26-2012 10:53 PM

Congrats Stormy, I have yet to start on mine!
This year's bunch badges are so beautiful, the poinsettia at the top is a very nice touch.

Twilight 12-26-2012 10:56 PM

Congrats Stormy! I also love the look of the winter bunch badges
this year so pretty, with the red poinsettia on top.

I was able to get mine for my three fairies by Sunday,
it does take a lot of work to find that many bunches.

~Twi

Joy Firefly 12-26-2012 10:58 PM

Nice work Stormy!!! Congratulations!!!
Still working on mines :Innocent:

vetcat1234 12-27-2012 01:17 AM

Congrats, Stormy!!

~Cat

Lavender Fernclove 01-15-2013 06:26 PM

Super congratulations Stormy! I'm struggling trying to find those derned pine needle bunches which seem NEVER to spawn even though I look through every single server! Ack! You must have some secret for catching those things! Care to share?

Hugs, Lavender Fernclove

_Stormy_ 01-15-2013 06:29 PM

I did most of my pine hunting on Christmas day when there were hardly any fairies online, lol :)

Heather Cedarspeck 01-15-2013 07:05 PM

Stormy, that's wonderful!! Congrats for such a grand achievement! Those badges really look beautiful! I love how creative they're getting with the badge borders :)

Lila Mossgarden 01-15-2013 09:19 PM

My last two fairies need those pine needles, too. I have not gotten a single one in a week! What is UP with that! Maybe I should try like 1 am or something since I am PST ...

McKenzieO1 01-15-2013 10:22 PM

Congrats Stormy! :Clapping:

I have to admit the pine needles were the worst ones for me to find, although I do have all of them now ( early mornings & server jumping, lol! ). :D My winter bunches are done now ;)

~Lily :Flowers:

Indigo Twinkleheart 01-16-2013 03:19 AM

Re: pine needles: I feel your pain!

Indigo:
Click the image to view the full version

Garlicnoodles:
Click the image to view the full version

I've been turning my whispers on and whenever I find something share it, that way I can connect with other bunchers. If you see another fairy bunching, pause and perhaps you can join forces. Before I leave a group of bunchers, I will try to remember to invite folks to friend my fairies.

*Twinkle*
:tinkerbell921:

Lilac Snowbloom 01-16-2013 03:31 AM

Congrats Stormy! I'm still working on gathering all my badges, but the hard work definitely pays off. They are gorgeous this year!!

~Lilac :GardenTalent:

McKenzieO1 01-16-2013 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indigo Twinkleheart (Post 232869)
I've been turning my whispers on and whenever I find something share it, that way I can connect with other bunchers. If you see another fairy bunching, pause and perhaps you can join forces.
:tinkerbell921:

I always do this although I don't friend other fairies while bunching. Usually when I get on to bunch, NONE of my friends are on! :Shocked: ( I'm EST ) and when I bump into another group who's found a bunch first, I immediately sit and wait ( out of consideration :Wink: ).

I don't usually have that hard of a time finding bunches because when I'm on, no one else is on ( every server is quiet other than the Top 2? maybe ).

~Lily :Flowers:

Raven Sparkleswirl 01-16-2013 04:20 PM

I felt the pain of those pine needles too! They were the reason it took me 2 days to get all of the winter badges on Raven!

Congrats Stormy on finding enough pine needle bunches for 3 fairies lol :)