Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pixie Hollow Ideas, Suggestions, and Rumors (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   Pixie Hollow is coming back! (Rumors) (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15011)

xAmberXOX 12-13-2013 01:23 AM

Pixie Hollow is coming back! (Rumors)

Ok ok, I know it is! There's PROOF! When you type in "Pixie hollow" on Google, the first option is a title to a Pixie Hollow page. THAT'S THE NEW PIXIE HOLLOW!! When you click it you'll see a completely new PH webpage. Guys, I really think it is coming back. You can't play that game yet but it was stated its coming back in January so I'm sure they'll be done by then. Guys this could be the start of a new PH! I'M NOT JOKING HERE! Try it for yourself!

glitter8pony 12-13-2013 01:51 AM

Several of us have already seen this webpage in the past. Nobody knows what to think of it. Some of us think it's a new webpage, while others think it's an old one that hasn't been taken down. I guess we'll find out the truth in January, now won't we?:xwink:

Cornflower 12-13-2013 02:06 AM

A lot of people keep pointing out that they think this webpage is a new Pixie Hollow. I don't believe it, because a longggg time ago either in 2011 or early 2012 somefairy here on the forums posted multiple links of pages of PH that have almost never been seen. This was one of the webpages.
I'm not trying to be negative, but I doubt that this is the webpage to a new Pixie Hollow. But you never know!

Bug 12-13-2013 08:29 PM

I put Pixie Hollow in my Google search & found no new web page... sorry!!

tinker406TWO 12-13-2013 11:05 PM

The button doesn't take you to the FAQ page. Why is the page here? I believe they are reopening Pixie Hollow!

xAmberXOX 12-13-2013 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinker406TWO (Post 269742)
The button doesn't take you to the FAQ page. Why is the page here? I believe they are reopening Pixie Hollow!

That's because they are!!! See? It pays off when people say don't lose hope ♥

nevaeh 12-14-2013 12:43 AM

Where was it stated that it's coming back in January?

:treeani:

Jenny Hollybell 12-14-2013 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nevaeh (Post 269746)
Where was it stated that it's coming back in January?

:treeani:

THAT is something I would love to know! Who exactly found/said this date in the first place?

Daisybelle 12-14-2013 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenny Hollybell (Post 269749)
THAT is something I would love to know! Who exactly found/said this date in the first place?

When Pixie Hollow announced that it was closing, in the FAQ page it said that there is going to be a new Disney Fairies site along with new UPDATES (which was part of why Pixies were persuaded by this). Many pixies mistook this, thinking that it will be a new Pixie Hollow, which resulted in this rumor.

Jenny Hollybell 12-14-2013 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisybelle (Post 269753)
When Pixie Hollow announced that it was closing, in the FAQ page it said that there is going to be a new Disney Fairies site with games and all (current site now). Many pixies mistook this, thinking that it will be a new Pixie Hollow, which resulted in this rumor.

I figured that half out... but why January?

Daisybelle 12-14-2013 04:13 AM

Well, it was mentioned in the FAQ that the new Disney Fairies site will come in January. That's all :)

Jenny Hollybell 12-14-2013 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisybelle (Post 269755)
Well, it was mentioned in the FAQ that the new Disney Fairies site will come in January. That's all :)

OH!!!!! I thought someone randomly said January.... :SEmbarrassed:

Misty_12 12-14-2013 05:54 AM

Um, guys…I’m not trying to ruin everything, but there is nothing in the FAQ that says anything about a new website in January. :(
What page are you guys looking at? Am I looking at the wrong one?

nevaeh 12-14-2013 12:28 PM

Did you read that in the FAQ yourself or did someone tell you about it? Because we all read everything carefully at that time in hopes of finding clues to it all and I didn't read anything about a new Hollow and I don't remember anyone else mentioning it.

I'm not trying to discourage you, I'm just worried there is some false information about the Hollow floating around the internet.

Alyce Natalie 12-14-2013 12:37 PM

I agree with Misty. I think Pixie Hollow is never write about this "Pixie Hollow may open at January". All of the page that you see will bring you to the FAQ page of Pixie Hollow closing (I've already try that). That's not the new Pixie Hollow at all, but just only to take you to the FAQ page in alternative way. I'm not sure if Pixie Hollow will open again, thus they seems so busy to control some problems in Pixie Hollow Online Games. Sorry to say that, but I see that's the reason why Pixie Hollow is closing.

~Alyce