Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fairy Fables Archive (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   The Mirror of the Past ; A fantasy RP (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14925)

The Rosey Trio 11-04-2013 02:11 AM

The Mirror of the Past ; A fantasy RP

3 Attachment(s)
Two figures with glowing auras watched a mirror spin on it's wheel. It was as big as a giant child. " Salia " A figure with a fish's fin said. " I think it would be safer to close the mirror. Break it into pieces and put them in mirrors. Give them to the great tribes. " Salia nodded " With Ordoel causing chaos, that would obviously be the best option! " The other figure, Rukoli, pointed to the door. " I hear them. Hurry, before it's too late. "

In the land of the past, otherwise known as Inoreu, the sage of chaos, Ordoel, has kidnapped the sage of order, Lillua. Salia, the sage of time, shattered the Mirror of the Past into eight pieces, and put them in eight mirrors, giving them to the tribes of Inoreu. In the present, Inoreu is now called Britan. The descendants of these tribes inherited these mirrors. They noticed they where different from other people, like one had one teensy-tiny feather on her head once every year on her birthday. The descendants must reunite the pieces, and rescue Lillua by finding the Staff of Time. Let's begin!

The tribes

The great tribe of the Merfolk ( Taken! )
The great tribe of the Fairy Folk ( Open )
The great tribe of the Winged ( AKA People with bird wings ) ( Taken )
The great tribe of the Wolves ( AKA Werewolves ) ( Open )
The great tribe of the Tree-walkers ( AKA Nymphs ) ( Taken )
The great tribe of the Magic Folk ( AKA Wizards ) ( Open )
The great tribe of the Horse-folk ( AKA Centaurs ) ( Taken )
The great tribe of the Song-folk ( Aka elves ) ( Taken )

Rules

Can't be a sage
Only eight people
Can't make your own tribe...
Cannot use magic in the present. You become what you actually are in the past.
Posting an attatchment is A-Ok! But PL-EASE! Make it ORIGINAL!
Also, post a picture of what your character looks like in the past and present
No gore
No power-playing
Follow PHF rules!
MOST OF ALL! Don't make a character just for the sake of making one, and never posting. That is mean to whoever wanted that spot!
Have fun!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Form!
Name :
Personality
Past species :
Mirror's appearance : ( Blue, pink, swirly, flowery, etc. etc. )
Present appearance :
Past appearance :
Personality :
Pet : ( If your pet steps through the portal with you, it will become something like this. Dog : Wolf. Cat : Lion/panther/jaguar etc. etc. )
Other : ( I might have forgotten something )

Second character form
Name :
Appearance :
Has a mirror? :
Pet :
Home :
Other :
~~~~~~~~

Forms

My form

Name : Lilly
Personality : Happy, funny, bold, smart.
Past species : Mermaid
Mirror's appearance : A deep blue, with crystal engravings
Present appearance : Will post attatchy
Past appearance : Same as above
Pet : A cat ( I'm sure everyone saw THAT coming! ) named Rasberry
Other : Her toenail on her left foot is a scale.

Name : Alletur
Personality : Smart, funny, bold, strong, independant.
Appearance : Attatchy
Has a mirror? : Yes.
Pet : A sea serpant ( In the present, it would be a goldfish )
Home : A small underwater cave in the Mermaid's Domain
Other : Nothing for now!

Liri's Forum

Name : Rhiannon (Rhia for short)
Personality: Light-hearted, fun-loving, caring, sweet, sometimes silly, daydreams a lot
Past species : Winged folk
Mirror's appearance : Pale blue with white swirling words in Soralani (The Winged folk language)
Present appearance : attached
Past appearance : attached
Pet : Bird named Essix
Other : Has an eagle feather in her hair.

Name : Elen
Personality : Smart, caring, outgoing, strong, independent
Appearance : attached
Has a mirror? : Yes
Pet : Phoenix named Niriand (In the present, a Red-tailed Hawk)
Home : A giant nest-like structure on the top of a tall mountain
Other : Nothing for now.

Victoriavic1's forum

Name: Miranda
Personality: Kind and brave but usually very bubbly and hyper
Past species : The great tribe of the Song-folk
Mirror's appearance : soft green with golden vines
Present appearance : attachment
Past appearance :attachment
Pet : a green lizard named Steve
Other : her ears are longer and pointier. Prefers to be called Mira.

RiverLuna's forum

Name: Cassandra
Personality: Cassandra has a practical perception. She is impatient and spontaneous. Cassandra has a stylish lifestyle, and tends to live in the moment. She is loyal, friendly and outgoing. She can be apathetic, but has a kind heart, deep down.
Past Species: The great tribe of the Tree-walkers.
Mirror's Appearance: Forest green with turquoise flowers.
Present Appearance: Attachment
Past Appearance: Will post later.
Pet: A sugar glider named Jojo.
Other: Amazing eyesight and hearing (hence being a past nymph.)

Ivory Electro's form

Name : Aiyana
Personality : Hot-Headed, Mischievous, Devious
Past species : The Great Tribe of the Horse-folk!!!
Mirror's appearance : Blue and swirly
Present appearance : Attached but described) Brown hair with a chestnut to marigold melt, natural-tan skin, green eyes, white birthmark on left nostril
Past appearance : Attached but described) Deep straight brown hair, green eyes, slender body
Pet : I'm tempted to say dragon but) Himalayan cat named Kessels
Other : Of Native American descent, sometimes dresses up in her great-great grandmother's clothes and pretends to be her (calls her self Atma like her)

Don't be shy, join the rp!

* Makers I used : Goddess maker by Azealadolls, and Hipster Summer Maker by Dolldivine *

Liri Dazzlebeam 11-04-2013 02:27 AM

Save The great tribe of the Winged for me please! Will post form shortly :)

The Rosey Trio 11-04-2013 03:09 AM

Lilly

July was pretty hot.
But not too hot.
Just hot enough to go swimming.
She loved to swim. It was her favorite thing to do. However, sitting at the edge of her pool, she noticed something was wrong about one of her toenails. It didn't feel like her other toenails. It didn't look or feel like her other toenails. However, Lilly didn't think about it. No, not today. Today was a day to do things. She went inside, changed into her clothes, and looked in her odd mirror her parents had given her. It was a pretty mirror, but an odd mirror. Her reflection sometimes looked, well, blue. But when she looked at it closer, it looked normal again. She put her boots on, and walked outside.
She was going to the odd ruins just outside her neighborhood. With an odd frame inside.

Liri Dazzlebeam 11-04-2013 03:57 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Ok ready! :)

Name : Rhiannon (Rhia for short)
Personality: Light-hearted, fun-loving, caring, sweet, sometimes silly, daydreams a lot
Past species : Winged folk
Mirror's appearance : Pale blue with white swirling words in Soralani (The Winged folk language)
Present appearance : attached
Past appearance : attached
Pet : Sparrow named Essix
Other : Has an eagle feather in her hair.

(PS Her wings are really much longer than they look in picture. Couldn't find a dollmaker that had good ones. Think Maximum Ride style. They are like 15 feet wingtip to wingtip and they also have flecks of brown in them.)

victoriavic1 11-04-2013 07:38 AM

2 Attachment(s)
( I'll join~)
Name: Miranda
Personality: Kind and brave but usually very bubbly and hyper
Past species : The great tribe of the Song-folk
Mirror's appearance : soft green with golden vines
Present appearance : attachment
Past appearance :attachment
Pet : a green lizard named Steve
Other : her ears are longer and pointier. Prefers to be called Mira.

RiverLunaMorningvalley 11-04-2013 03:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This sounds cool!

Name: Cassandra
Personality: Cassandra has a practical perception. She is impatient and spontaneous. Cassandra has a stylish lifestyle, and tends to live in the moment. She is loyal, friendly and outgoing. She can be apathetic, but has a kind heart, deep down.
Past Species: The great tribe of the Tree-walkers.
Mirror's Appearance: Forest green with turquoise flowers.
Present Appearance: Attachment
Past Appearance: Will post later.
Pet: A sugar glider named Jojo.
Other: Amazing eyesight and hearing (hence being a past nymph.)

I'll begin posting in about an hour.

~ Luna :GemPin:

victoriavic1 11-04-2013 05:20 PM

~ Miranda ~

I wake up yawning. I slowly get to the side of the bed, looking for my flip flops. I sigh while getting on my knees, looking under the bed.
'' Nope.. Not here.'' I murmur then notice something shiny.
I grab it then pull it out. It was a very dusty mirror.
'' Ew.. Dust..'' I say while keeping the mirror as far from my face as I could.
I dash towards the bathroom. I turn the water on and throw the mirror in the sink while I put my hair into a messy ponytail. I begin to wash it with a lavender soap. As the dust and dirt get cleaned off I look at the mirror and gasp. My ears were super pointy.
'' W-what?!'' I say almost dropping the mirror.
I undo my ponytail letting my hair cover my ears. I always had a bit more pointy ears but now they were like SUPER pointy. I could notice the tips through my hair.
''Why me?! Why do I have to be such a creep.'' I whisper looking at the mirror in my hand.
The mirror started to softly shine in green and I could see myself with curly hair and super long pointy ears. I gasp dropping the mirror in the sink. I back away slowly just as my mom shouts.
'' Are you ok honey?!!''
'' Uhhh.. YEAH!'' I shout back then quickly grab the mirror.
'I bet it was just my imagination.' I tell myself leaving the bathroom.'I should sleep more from now on. I must be very tired.'. I walk back in my room placing the mirror on the bed then get dressed.

RiverLunaMorningvalley 11-04-2013 05:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is Cassandra as a nymph

The Rosey Trio 11-04-2013 06:49 PM

Lilly

The beauty of the ruins was great. It was a dome shaped tower with a frame as big as a tree inside. She just now noticed the markings. There where eight different ones. One lookred exactly like her mirror. " Huh. " She said. " Wonder what this means. " She then looked at the text on a pedastal.

O BOB WUZ HURR unite the PIE CRUSTS!!!!! handed down from your FRAANZ and enter the PASSWORD LOLOL and retrive muffins from the EGOIA;HROA;GE

The message was obviously defaced by graffiti. The faces on the walls where defaced by mustaches. " So much for ancient art. " She muttered. It was true, the mayor had made sure that no one was to take down the pretty temple, but never bothered to do anything with it. So, it pretty much became a canvas for graffitists. At least they hadn't taken down the frame. It was the best part of the tower.

( Sorry bad post lol. I will edit it later )

Liri Dazzlebeam 11-04-2013 11:14 PM

Rhiannon

I woke up and looked in my mirror. Then I noticed an eagle feather in my hair, and when I tried to pull it out I noticed it was attached to my hair. I shrugged and got dressed before heading outside.
"Hey Rhia!" Jane called. "Nice feather!"
"Thanks!" I call back, waving.

I decided to explore today, so I climbed up a nearby tree in order to pick a direction. I climbed all the way to the top, smiling as the wind hit my face and flew through my hair.

(Sorry its short!)

Cerise_Ivory_Electro 11-04-2013 11:27 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Name : Aiyana
Personality : Hot-Headed, Mischievous, Devious
Past species : The Great Tribe of the Horse-folk!!!
Mirror's appearance : Blue and swirly
Present appearance : Attached but described) Brown hair with a chestnut to marigold melt, natural-tan skin, green eyes, white birthmark on left nostril
Past appearance : Attached but described) Deep straight brown hair, green eyes, slender body
Pet : I'm tempted to say dragon but) Himalayan cat named Kessels
Other : Of Native American descent, sometimes dresses up in her great-great grandmother's clothes and pretends to be her (calls her self Atma like her, attached heehee)

The Rosey Trio 11-04-2013 11:37 PM

3 Attachment(s)
By the way, these are the eight sages of Inoreu

The sage of the earth, Midelo, the Nymph
The sage of the flame, Goriolis, the centaur.
The sage of the sea, Rukoli, the mermaid/
The sage of the magic, Delfeon, the wizard.
The sage of time, Salia, the winged person
The sage of order, Llilua, the fairy
The sage of chaos, Ordoel, the werewolf.
The sage of shadow, Doltox, the elf
Doltox actually isn't evil, even if she sounds like she is XD

And the sages are just like guardians of whatever. :P

( Also, I couldn't find a werewolf maker, so just stick with these until I find one )

Cerise_Ivory_Electro 11-05-2013 12:11 AM

http://i.picasion.com/gl/75/2fXk.gif

"Naaaaaaaayaaaaa!" I call out for my new stepmom. She. Is awesome. So awesome it deserved a puase
"Yes, Aiyana?"
"I need your hand mirror!"
"You better not be rummaging through my drawers, young lady!"
"Uhh!"
I grabbed her bejeweled, bedazzled, berazzled red hand mirror and ran to my room.
"Heehee..."
I got dressed in Great-great Grandmother's wraps and jewelry. I looked in the mirror, but I saw baby blue -- boy style -- swirls.
"Eep!"
"Aiyana... Are you alright, dear?"
"Y-yeah, N-N-N-Naya!! D-don't worry!" I said, mustering a smile as if she could see it.
"Ok, then... did you find my green mirror?"
"Sh-sh-Shyah! Totally!" I said, pantomiming the skater boys on T.V. Green? "'Kay!" she said, pantomiming her own valley girls from the T.V in the kitchen/dining room.
I wiped off the blue eyeshadow, and changed back into my comfy PJ's- Also Great-great Grandma's. I waltzed downstairs into the kitchen and grabbed the - as Naya would spell it - fone. I dialed 555-6666, my REAL Mom's number. She had my little brother with her, which meant she had ten times more trouble without me and my little 12 year old sister Yuva alone.
"What's India like, Naya?" I questioned. Blerrrp..."Huge. Fancy, most definitely. Just wait'll you see it on vacation. Fo" "So," I corrected."So, Purva has never taken you to India yet ever?""No. Grammar, Naya."
The phone Blerrrp...-ed 4 times. "Hello? Aiyana?" "Mom!" "Washhup?" she answered playfully, with her mid-England-ish, mid-Indian accent. "Nan mucho." I said. Nan mucho? I sounded like I was trying to become some modern Mexican ruffian!
"Oh, sorry, Honey. Got to go- Adami! Put that down!" Call ended.
Oh, Pooh!

The Rosey Trio 11-05-2013 12:17 AM

( By the way, about the " Location " thing. It just refers to your house, not where you are in england. All of you are in a small town near the tower that I referred to with the frame inside. Thanks )

The Rosey Trio 11-06-2013 09:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Okay, since all eight characters will be needed to move onto the land of the past, you can now make your character's great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandmother. There is a form. By the way, your characters must be the same species ( If you want another, anyways. )

Here's mine!
Name : Alletur
Personality : Smart, funny, bold, strong, independant.
Appearance : Attatchy
Has a mirror? : Yes.
Pet : A sea serpant ( In the present, it would be a goldfish )
Home : A small underwater cave in the Mermaid's Domain
Other : Nothing for now!