Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fairies General Discussion Archive (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Save Pixie Hollow! All Discussion of PH's Closing v.2 *Mega-Thread* (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15293)

Jack I 03-29-2014 04:39 PM

Save Pixie Hollow! All Discussion of PH's Closing v.2 *Mega-Thread*

Previous thread is located here: http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...=14507&page=67

Cornflower 03-29-2014 06:25 PM

YES! A new thread we can hate and rant about Di$ney on! new thread to talk about how to save Pixie Hollow. :)

(Was going to post this on the first thread till' I saw this one)
Has anyfairy been to Walmart or Target recently? Or a store of any sort that sells the Disney Fairies toys? I'd like to know if Disney is still selling merchandise with codes for a closed down fairy game. :Angry:

Silver LightflowerPH 03-29-2014 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cornflower (Post 278221)
YES! A new thread we can hate and rant about Di$ney on! new thread to talk about how to save Pixie Hollow. :)

Has anyfairy been to Walmart or Target recently? Or a store of any sort that sells the Disney Fairies toys? I'd like to know if Disney is still selling merchandise with codes for a closed down fairy game. :Angry:

*shrug* I dunno, I think they might still sell things ^(0-0)^ <--- Shrug again..
They could be trying to sell things still until there all out.
Rant at Disney, Rant at Disney Um I mean yay new thread to save PH!

Cerise_Ivory_Electro 03-29-2014 07:34 PM

I have a plan... Let's go get Di$n£¥!

First Step: We need to get this news spread ALL. OVER.
Second Step: We need to recruit some more Pixies and Sparrowmen!
Third Step: We sabotage Di$n£¥ get our Pixie Hollow BACK!

Tiramisu 03-29-2014 08:28 PM

Quote:

They do still sell Disney Fairies items, along with the new movie merchandise.
I checked just to see if they did, because it had gotten me curious.
Target, for sure, still has the dolls and toys with the codes, and they haven't
moved them, taken them off shelf, or discounted them. The worst case of this
I have seen was they were actually promoting the toy with the code on a
little flyer next to the item and the game.

I've also seen a child ask her mother if she could sign up for the game just
this month and the child was so excited when the mother said we'l see.

PixieHollowForever 03-29-2014 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiramisu (Post 278226)
I've also seen a child ask her mother if she could sign up for the game just this month and the child was so excited when the mother said we'l see.

I've seen the dolls too, and even after Pixie Hollow closed, Disney is STILL making people upset about it. Also, I agree to your plan, Electro! Anything to get PH back!

Cornflower 03-29-2014 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiramisu (Post 278226)
They do still sell Disney Fairies items, along with the new movie merchandise.
I checked just to see if they did, because it had gotten me curious.
Target, for sure, still has the dolls and toys with the codes, and they haven't
moved them, taken them off shelf, or discounted them. The worst case of this
I have seen was they were actually promoting the toy with the code on a
little flyer next to the item and the game.

I've also seen a child ask her mother if she could sign up for the game just
this month and the child was so excited when the mother said we'l see.

DI$NEYYYYYYYYYYY *gets a piece of squash and flies down to their headquarters*

Di$ney just keeps slacking off when it comes to taking care of this D: it's really misleading a lot of people into thinking the game is open and they can fly on in and use the code.

Thanks for responding :)

Tiramisu 03-30-2014 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cornflower (Post 278245)
DI$NEYYYYYYYYYYY *gets a piece of squash and flies down to their headquarters*

Di$ney just keeps slacking off when it comes to taking care of this D: it's really misleading a lot of people into thinking the game is open and they can fly on in and use the code.

Thanks for responding :)

Truthfully, it is pretty hard to get the news to all the Targets and Walmarts
because there all so many. If you see this, you should just tell them to let
them know, because It is understandable that Disney can't call every shop
and hope they remember to take them out, and plus they probably do want
to still sell them since they paid to have them made. I just wish they would not
advertise the game with a play now flyer.

Cerise_Ivory_Electro 03-30-2014 12:44 AM

Way to make cash, Di$n£¥. I guess they figured they could trick people and still get money for a closed game. I doubt Disney, Tar-jay, or Walmart could be that lazy and unhelpful.

AutumnNeversprite 03-30-2014 01:18 AM

Ok, I hate to be the one to say this but we all need to move on from the Pixie hollow game for now, because all this hate towards Disney is just turning everyone from sweet kind nice people into nothing more than cranky bitter people. Holding on to so much hate for far too long is going to start hurting in many different kind of ways, besides there are many fun games out there. I know they are not Pixie Hollow and it’s not the same but there is so many other ways to keep pixie hollow alive to us without constantly blaming Robert Iger all the time when the person who is in charge of Disney Interactive is James Pitaro, it was his idea to make the changes to the Department he is president of Disney Interactive not Robert Iger, who I have read in many places is planning to retire next year.

Now I love Pixie Hollow and I miss it very much, but seeing what Disney Interactive is doing by closing almost every game out there that seems to be some kind of promotional game, I have a feeling they will not bring the games back again. They will probably still make toys and other things to do with the games they took away that doesn’t seem to be ending, so there are many things to still enjoy, and many other ways to find games that have some sort of Fairy like theme or deal to it. Also we know Tinkerbell and others are not going anywhere anytime soon it’s just their chapter is closing for now is all.

SO PLEASE let go of all this hate before it eats away at you and makes you into nothing more than a cranky bitter shell of your former self before it’s too late and move on. Disney is going to do what it wants whether we like it or not. Please read this quote that was said by Walt Disney himself that may help you understand this all more about WHY it all happened.

“Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” - Walt Disney

Lily Snowfleck 03-30-2014 01:40 AM

Quote:

“Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” - Walt Disney
I have to admit... That is a beautiful quote!

:Singing:Lily Snowfleck:Singing:

56GreyJars 03-30-2014 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AutumnNeversprite (Post 278256)

SO PLEASE let go of all this hate before it eats away at you and makes you into nothing more than a cranky bitter shell of your former self before it’s too late and move on. Disney is going to do what it wants whether we like it or not. Please read this quote that was said by Walt Disney himself that may help you understand this all more about WHY it all happened.

Autumn, I think you've made an excellent point and I have to fully agree with you. Although we're upset with Disney at the moment, it probably hurts us more than it hurts them. I'm not saying that we should stop believing that the Hollow will come back, but I do think we should lighten up a little and focus on keeping the Hollow alive, rather than beating down on Disney with cucumbers and tomatoes.

Daisybelle 03-30-2014 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 56GreyJars (Post 278285)
Autumn, I think you've made an excellent point and I have to fully agree with you. Although we're upset with Disney at the moment, it probably hurts us more than it hurts them. I'm not saying that we should stop believing that the Hollow will come back, but I do think we should lighten up a little and focus on keeping the Hollow alive, rather than beating down on Disney with cucumbers and tomatoes.

I totally agree! It's WE the fairies who are from Pixie Hollow and made it what it is, and getting angry at Disney will not help in any way.
Why are the forums still alive? PIXIES HAVE POWER! Now, let's continue on keeping the Hollow alive! I'm VERY SURE great things will happen next without hating on Disney. :Butterfly:

Infinity Mistyvalley 03-31-2014 02:59 AM

Quote:

Yes, I was in Target the other day and they still have the toys on the shelves with codes for PH. Good one, Disney.

On another note... I came across a video featuring my fairy. I remember making this video and once again, I was hit with so many vivid memories of our dear PH.

~Infinity Mistyvalley :GoldPin:

PenelopeRaindrop 03-31-2014 01:54 PM

I agree with Autumn ! We do not have to be angry at them ! We should keep Pixie Hollow alive and show them we are still happy even without their game because we have each other and of course we are pixies :PHHeart: