Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bug Guts (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Bewildered in the Wilderness (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14008)

Sapphire Sweetfeather 05-15-2013 10:15 PM

Bewildered in the Wilderness

So, to buy some time for my animal friend to bring me the second gift, I decided to fly into the wilderness. I had 2 other garden talents with me and to our bewildering surprise we found NO ingredients at the end of our trip. None what so ever. :Shocked:

Not sure if the Never Council knows about this or not, but wanted to make sure my pixie pals did.:Wink:

Twilight 05-15-2013 10:20 PM

I heard about this from a friend that went in, and then you whispered about it too.
So this might save me a trip, when I fly Twi the wilderness is all I do, looking
for feathers. Thanks for letting us know.

~Twi

popcorn1234 05-15-2013 11:06 PM

Must be a glitch induced by butterflies or bunches? I'm not sure. But that does seem weird that there aren't any ingredients!

Heather Cedarspeck 05-15-2013 11:12 PM

I just took a look and Sweet Pea did mention it in the comments.

Quote:

Sweet Pea says:

Hi Violet! We are looking into the Wilderness issue right now.

May 15, 2013 01:05PM
I do hope it gets fixed soon.... :(

Dreamer4012 05-16-2013 12:20 PM

Nope... not fixed yet :(

Sapphire Blue 05-17-2013 12:18 AM

Hi all, i flew into the wilderness yesterday and did the Tending Truffles twice with no rewards at the end. So i wrote to them and this is the response i received this afternoon about 2:30pm MST:

Finally, I am sorry to hear that you have found a Sprinting Thistle running around the Hollow. We are aware of this issue and the Garden talent Fairies are working hard at trying to round them up.

In the meantime, I know that you have worked extra hard at doing these adventures so I have gone ahead and added the rewards that you would have normally earned but taking part.

The next time you fly in Sapphire Wonderbell should find the following that has been added to her account:

10 Bits of Metal, 10 Yellow Gems, 10 Twigs, 10 Blueberries, 10 Lily Petals

We are sorry for any confusion regarding this issue, but we really appreciate you letting us know. Our wings are crossed that we can get the thistles caught later today.
We hope that you will stay out of the wilderness until we have them all gathered up.

Remember, if you have any additional feedback, suggestions, or questions please fly in again. We are always here to lend you a helping wing.

Fly again soon,

Jen
Pixie Hollow Member Services

stargazer80 05-17-2013 03:27 AM

I just went into the Bubbly Bog and still no ingredients at the end. :Confused:

Dreamer4012 05-17-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sapphire Blue (Post 249665)
In the meantime, I know that you have worked extra hard at doing these adventures so I have gone ahead and added the rewards that you would have normally earned but taking part.

The next time you fly in Sapphire Wonderbell should find the following that has been added to her account:

10 Bits of Metal, 10 Yellow Gems, 10 Twigs, 10 Blueberries, 10 Lily Petals

That is great that they gave you the rewards!!

stargazer80 05-18-2013 05:59 AM

Still no ingredients. :Confused:

Twilight 05-20-2013 10:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
They addressed the issues on their Facebook page.
I asked them about the wilderness and they responded back to
me rather quickly.

~Twi

Mommy 2 Jules 05-21-2013 05:41 PM

I was hoping that they had closed the Hollow today to fix the Wilderness ingredient reward problem, but alas it is still not working. I just went in with Dewdrop and she received no rewards at the end for all her hard work. :Sad:

~ Em

Sapphira110 05-21-2013 06:41 PM

Ah, so it WAS a bug. I just went in this morning to get some truffles :Truffle: and was shocked to see no ingredients at the end. I thought maybe they took that option away for non-members, since I'm not a member at the moment.
I went in again to make sure, but the message at the end said to pick up my rewards, so I said: "What rewards? Are they, perhaps, invisible?"
Glad it's just a glitch that needs to be fixed.

frolic 05-23-2013 01:47 PM

I wrote the never counsel and they "refunded" my fairy her rewards and said to stay out of the wilderness for a while. When I asked how long they said probably until the weekend but they were quite vague.

If anyone goes in and gets rewards report back!

Scarlet Diamondheart 05-23-2013 03:11 PM

Hmm thats strange i got rewards on one server i didnt remember which one it was but i switched servers and didnt get rewards.

~ Rosey ~

Twinklesky 05-23-2013 03:14 PM

Stay out of the Wilderness? Karina is so close to getting her Wilderness badges, but oh well. She can't get Wilderness ingredient badges if there aren't any ingredients. I really hope they're going to fix this today.