Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pixie Events and Parties (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Arrival Day (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16143)

Mia Lightningwillow 11-10-2015 12:22 AM

Arrival Day

4 Attachment(s)
First off I want to say such a huge THANK YOU to the staff here for posting my fairy's arrival day! Sniffle. It means so much! I'm guilty of not logging on enough, but today I remembered it was Mia's special day, and all these amazing memories came back to me about how wonderful the Hollow truly was. I miss it tons and tons.

Right now we would be getting ready for the Fairy Feast and Winter Wonderland, my favorite! Although the fun Haunted House they made in the Theater was pretty great.

Here are some of my favorite things in the Hollow, and I would love to see you all post yours. Favorite outfit, my most creative home, favorite badge, and the all too fun fashion cons in Schelly's! Dressed as the famous fairies of course!

The most important thing that I miss are the people. I made some truly wonderful friends there, some who I still have contact with, and some who I don't know what happened and how they are these days. I miss them so!

Cheers to all those amazing fairies, I miss you! And cheers to all those fairies I still know! :)

Rainbowswirls 11-10-2015 03:05 AM

Happy Arrival Day, Mia! I hope you enjoyed your special day! :Happy:

Neverbelle 11-10-2015 05:31 AM

Happy Arrival Day, Mia! *BIG PIXIE HUG* :ButterflysPlaying:

http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...ictureid=66978

Most of my PH pictures are currently on the other side of the world, but I do have this picture with lots of us in it. You're on the bottom right, Mia. Ahh, I do wish we were all preparing for the Fairy Feast right now! I'll always cherish those memories.. :tinkerbell:

Click the image to view the full version

Here are some cake pops especially for Mia's special day! Enjoy! :PHHeart:

Twilight 11-10-2015 10:04 PM

:Flowers: Happy Arrival Day Mia! :Flowers:

Often I do find myself thinking of Pixie Hollow and what celebration wold be happening or what new season is starting. I am sad that Pixie Hollow ended
but oh so grateful that it did, as the friendships I made there are stronger
than ever.

So I do wish you a happy happy arrival day, cause I am so happy
that you flew into Pixie Hollow so we could meet.

~Twi

Blaze_of_Glory 11-10-2015 10:19 PM

Happy Arrival Day, Mia! :Party: I hope you had an amazing day! :Flowers:

I liked the Haunted Dollhouse too, and the Fairy Feast and Winter Wonderland were always fun. Ah, the memories. :p

Mia Lightningwillow 11-11-2015 12:35 AM

Rainbow Swirls and Blaze of Glory, thank you so dearly! :Star::tinker:

Twilight and Neverbelle you both know you are two of my dearest fairy friends! Thank you for logging on :Cake: and wishing me a happy arrival day here as well!
:PHFHeart:

See see me! I have several of these screen shots myself. Love the sugar skulls loli's!

Alexa Diamondflower 11-11-2015 05:05 AM

HAPPY ARRIVAL DAY MIAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :D :D :D :Clapping: :Clapping: :Clapping: :Smores: :Smores: :Smores: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy:

Onionleaf 11-11-2015 05:14 AM

Hi Mia! Thank you for flying in and sharing your Arrival Day with us (and well done on remembering it too, I almost missed mine last year).
You're fantastic, and you know we could never forget you and your fairy. Once someone becomes a part of the pixie family, they never leave! :49:

Before I forget to say it...
Happy 6th Arrival Day, Mia!!
Your fairy deserves a cupcake and so much more. :Cupcake:

It's a great idea how you compiled your favorite screenshots and moments on this day, I'd love to do the same thing for Alexia's next Arrival Day.
I always loved seeing your themed house decorations, they are superb! And I always associate that Winter Wonderland badge with your fairy for some reason, I can see why it is your favorite. :yes:

I do hope that you'll have time to check in on PHF once in a while, it may be a bit more quiet now, but like you said, the people are all ever the same and are THE most treasured part of our community. :Wink:

Mia Lightningwillow 04-15-2016 04:47 AM

I admit I haven't checked here forever! Thank you again everyone for making Pixie Hollow so special to me, and for keeping it in your hearts. It will always be in mine. :PHFHeart::PHFHeart::PHFHeart:

popcorn1234 04-15-2016 05:36 AM

Fly with you, Mia!
Yeah, it's crazy to think that we last flew on somewhere around two and a half years ago! It feels like just yesterday that I was flying around, going on quests, flying around with the events, and participating in meet-ups with everyone on PHF...
If Pixie Hollow would still be open right now, you could be sure that I would be throwing a huge bash today for Eve's seventh arrival day, and of course you'd all be invited! We'd pull out all the classic games, eat a bunch of Silly Sweets, and have a wonderful time. Some of my favorite memories from Pixie Hollow were during the parties we'd throw, because what's better than a big party with all of your close friends?