Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fairies Minigames and Quests (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Water Web Tips (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1335)

Zeletina 01-03-2009 09:07 PM

Water Web Tips

IT'S SO HARD!!!!

I have so much trouble getting past just the first few levels. I just can't get it. Does anyone have any tips?

kimma 01-03-2009 10:22 PM

I know this game is hard for me too, but I just figured out u could click on the web to get rid of it, instead of just waiting for it to disappear!!

MissMe 01-03-2009 11:03 PM

Oh my Gosh Kimma! How SILLY sre we? I had that same realization last week! I had no idea you could do that! It helps but this game is HARD!! when multiple drops start coming out its over for me. I always drop drops LOL!!

MissEllaLightsparkle 01-03-2009 11:45 PM

Oh cool haha xD
My best tip is start making your web from the top! That way you have more time and space to make sure it lands in the basket. Also get the green drops, even if you have to go a little out of your way. Now I'm not saying go bezerk and make your web on the complete opposite side from the basket, but maybe if the green drop was two strands over then that would be helpful.

- Miss Ella

Lila Mossgarden 01-04-2009 07:42 AM

try to get on today. i got tons of badges because (possibly a bug) all things were 1/2 off! each tailor was 2 pts, each game played was 2x and i only needed 1/2 the usual points to get the badge. good for those who stink at the games, like me. I hope they don't take my stuf away if it IS a bug...I reeeeeealy deserve them!

Petunia Frostyblossom 01-04-2009 10:29 AM

Not Exactly!

Quote:

Originally Posted by amantha (Post 15873)
try to get on today. i got tons of badges because (possibly a bug) all things were 1/2 off! each tailor was 2 pts, each game played was 2x and i only needed 1/2 the usual points to get the badge. good for those who stink at the games, like me. I hope they don't take my stuf away if it IS a bug...I reeeeeealy deserve them!

I have not found this claim of 1/2 points for high score badges to be the case. I have played Firefly Light-up, earned a little more than 29K and did not get the high score badge.

Amantha, can you show us a screen of this wonderous happening?

Thanks! :Wink:

Lila Mossgarden 01-04-2009 06:16 PM

Darnit! I knew there was something I missed! I am new to the screen capture part so I forgot.

Petunia Frostyblossom 01-04-2009 08:11 PM

No Problem!

Quote:

Originally Posted by amantha (Post 15891)
Darnit! I knew there was something I missed! I am new to the screen capture part so I forgot.

It's okay! I don't know how to capture a screen shot either, LOL. Guess we need to take a class. :Wink:

Violet Merryvale 01-05-2009 05:01 PM

My tips are always get rid of your extra web lines so you can control which line disappears not the game. Try to plan ahead if you can to get all the extra drops. Also, stay as calm as you can because it helps as the game gets faster. Rely on the lines the spiders add and incorporate them in your path. Lastly, watch to see which way a drop will flow and if a spider's web leads it to the wrong path, have your own line ready below to reroute it.

Hope this is clear and not too confusing. I also hope it helps. Good luck to all!

Wondermello 01-05-2009 09:41 PM

If I am busy handling one drop and another one comes I just add a bunch of lines under the second drop to keep it busy while I deal with the first drop. :)

EllaFlutterBreeze 01-05-2009 10:35 PM

Wow! I better get on quick!! I like get on Level 6 or something and them POOF! I die!

MissEllaLightsparkle 01-06-2009 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NicoleMarie (Post 15897)
It's okay! I don't know how to capture a screen shot either, LOL. Guess we need to take a class. :Wink:

To take a screen shot hold down the FN key (bottom left of keyboard) while holding down the prnt scn key. Then open up Paint and hit CTRL & V at the same time. Then you can copy and save it on your computer.

Violet Merryvale 01-06-2009 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissEllaLightsparkle (Post 16031)
To take a screen shot hold down the FN key (bottom left of keyboard) while holding down the prnt scn key. Then open up Paint and hit CTRL & V at the same time. Then you can copy and save it on your computer.

Or if you have a Mac it is something like one of the F keys with control. I need to check it out myself! No FN or Print screen keys on my Mac keyboard. Didn't know what type of machine the original poster had. :Teasing:

Petunia Frostyblossom 01-06-2009 01:32 AM

Uhmm... I'm Confused

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissEllaLightsparkle (Post 16031)

What's an FN key? I don't have that on my keyboard. But thanks anyway for trying to help! :fairybiggrin:

Misty 01-07-2009 05:38 PM

I'm getting better at it the more i play it but i totally agree! It's hard to win that thing

~|Misty|~
PS. Zeletina i love your av and siggy.