Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Other G-Rated Games (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Do Any of you play Mario Kart Wii? (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10229)

Lily Snowfleck 01-29-2012 06:05 AM

Do Any of you play Mario Kart Wii?

Do Any of you play Mario Kart Wii?
Mario Kart Wii is my favorite Wii Game!
I have Rosalina... Daisy... And i have the Special Cup!
My favorite Course is Rainbow Road. :Rainbow:
I got All Couses in the game, But i don't have Mirror Mode.
I'd like to hear Some of you talk about it with me! :Embarrassed:
I'll have my Wii on at Summer and Winter Break, and i will have time to talk again on Sundays and saturdays! :Laughing:

Fly with you --- Lily Snowfleck

:Flowers::Flowers::Flowers::Flowers::Flowers:

roseabby 01-29-2012 07:29 AM

I Play it!!!! I Am Not Very Good but i can play...XD infact i dont have hardly any Levels on it but I Play it sometimes ! Mine Favorite is Rainbow Road and Peaches Beach! XD
~Abby

_Stormy_ 01-29-2012 07:39 AM

My little sister Cupcake plays it like CRAZY!!! Lol. Her favorite course it the rainbow as well. She will only play as Princess Peach lol

Sophie Silkpetal 01-29-2012 08:00 AM

I only play as Princess Peach as well. :D

I play Mario Kart, and I'm considered very good. Not as good as my sister, but good. :)

It'd be fun if we could race each other. Except, I'm not sure how to find your Wii Console's number... :confused:

- Sophie

glitter8pony 01-29-2012 02:41 PM

Oh ya! Bring on the Mario! Go baby Peach! Go baby Peach! I always play is baby Peach! I also have Rosalina on it! She is SO hard to get!

Julie Dazzleshimmer 01-29-2012 06:01 PM

I play it! I always play with other people on Wi-Fi. I would consider myself very good. I always play on Rosalina. My favorite course is Coconut Mall. :D

Iris Waterdew 01-29-2012 10:34 PM

I don't play Mario Kart Wii, but I do play it occasionally on my DSi.
I've unlocked about all the courses except 2 in the "Hard" levels -- which really are pretty hard for me and I haven't played the game in awhile.
I usually play as Bowser, because I always think it's so funny and cute -- when he passes someone or something, he makes that little cheering sound, lol!
My favorite path is Rainbow Road too, but I really like Bowser Castle 2 too.

popcorn1234 01-29-2012 10:45 PM

I play MarioKart occasionally--but I haven't been able to upgrade to Daisy's character yet. (She's my favorite) Until I can find a way to get her, I usually play as baby Peach. :Happy:
I love "Coconut Mall", especially when you can see your characters on the signs around the mall! :Laughing:
And I'm actually kind-of surprised some of you actually like Rainbow Road--as pretty as it is, I can not play that round without falling off the track at least three times per game. Its so frustrating! :Teasing:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sophie Silkpetal (Post 174760)
Except, I'm not sure how to find your Wii Console's number... :confused:
- Sophie

You find the number by going into your "Messages" on the Wii's Main Menu. Then, go to the button that says "New Message". There, find the memo that reads "Address Book", and your console number is right there! I'm pretty sure you can also find it in your "Settings" button from the main Wii menu as well.
:Popcorn:popcorn:Popcorn:

Rin 01-30-2012 09:11 AM

I used to play this game all the time with my cousin, but we haven't played recently.
I played on mirror mode mostly, and my favorite course was Rainbow Road!
I love to play as Rosalina on her motorcycle.
The little star that follows her is so cute~!

vetcat1234 01-30-2012 11:28 PM

I used to play it a lot. I always was Rosalina in Mirror Mode.:Embarrassed: Me and my brother would play together, and sometimes my sister would join us. ^^

~Cat

Lily Snowfleck 02-02-2012 04:15 AM

Quote:

It'd be fun if we could race each other. Except, I'm not sure how to find your Wii Console's number... :confused:
Well... I'll make sure to send my Wii number as soon as possible!!!

Rainbow Road seemed really hard to me at the first time... But then it turned to be the easiest coarse! HURRAY!!! :Laughing:

Fly with you later!!!

:TinkerTalent:Lily Sonowfleck:TinkerTalent:

glitter8pony 02-02-2012 04:19 AM

My favorite course is rainbow road! Even though it is incredibly hard, it is SO FUN!!! My brother gets so annoyed when I play because he still never learned to slow down before the big turns:Laughing: Yup! Thats the secret! Slow down at big turns and you will almost always make it! I hope my tip helps you all improve!

And Rin, In Mario, its not called a star. Its called a Luma and Rosalina is the mother of the Lumas and that is why a luma always follows her around!

Lily Snowfleck 02-02-2012 04:28 AM

What a coincidence, Rose! :Happy:
My sister always gets annoyed and she usually falls on the big turns. :Embarrassed:

I'm trying to teach her... But she being kind of grouchy about it...
My sister yells alot. :Sad:

:Sunflower::Sunflower::Sunflower: Fly with you! :Sunflower::Sunflower::Sunflower:

glitter8pony 02-02-2012 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rin (Post 174917)
I used to play this game all the time with my cousin, but we haven't played recently.
I played on mirror mode mostly, and my favorite course was Rainbow Road!
I love to play as Rosalina on her motorcycle.
The little star that follows her is so cute~!

My brother is exactly the same! How funny! Hey, does anyone want to know the the Ultra short cut in the game!? I know where it is if anyone wants to know!

Lily Snowfleck 02-02-2012 05:05 AM

Quote:

Hey, does anyone want to know the the Ultra short cut in the game!? I know where it is if anyone wants to know!
I'd totally LOVE to! Is it that short cut that we fly up onto next floor?

:Party::Party::Party: Fly with You! :Party::Party::Party: