Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Badges (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   Royal Crafting Badges (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14407)

stargazer80 07-27-2013 12:01 AM

Royal Crafting Badges

These are such a pain!!!!!!! :Angry: I know if I do 2 a day I could easily have them done in a year, but I DON'T WANT TO!!!!!!

Ok tantrum over. Please I need inspiration and encouragement. I need to knock these badges out!!!!! :Flowers:

neatcomet 07-27-2013 02:20 AM

I've seen many fairies earn it, so I know you can do it! Yes, they do take a long time to earn, but with a little more determination, I'm sure you can earn the badge!

Onionleaf 07-27-2013 05:17 AM

Go, Stargazer! :smiley8: Imagine how fantastic the feeling will be when they are all done!

Do you have any of them completed so far? I only have the Personal Baking badge done because the cookies are needed for the Wilderness. If you bake a few times a day and then take a break and go adventuring, it really helps to break up the repetitive cycle. ;)

I know you've seen this thread, but what helps me the most is to calculate how many hours or minutes I should take on the badge in order to have it finished in a week/month/year/etc.
If you look at the Tinkering badge, working on it for an hour a day can earn you the badge in four days! :Shocked: Work on it 20 minutes a day and you can have it done in less than two weeks.

You know, I'm kind of inspired to work on the Personal Tinkering badge in the days to come, maybe having competition might help? :Laughing: Setting yourself a time limit is also a good way of getting things done -- that would be my way of finding inspiration, at least. :)

Lila Starshine 07-27-2013 05:30 PM

I'm trying to work on these too; these and the Gardening badges are the only badges Lila needs to work on, and finishing them was part of my PH New Year's Resolution! The thread Alexia mentioned is helping me stay encouraged, but I have to agree...doing anything 500 times is just...:Angry::Angry::Angry:

EDIT: OH and Royal Collecting Badges. Which thankfully, happen on their own as long as I'm collecting ingredients randomly ;)

Lily Snowfleck 07-27-2013 07:24 PM

I've been trying to get the Royal Lily Petal badge, and I am a about a third done.
I like to go through the badges I don't have yet, and choose one to work on for the day. I usually work on them about an hour a day, unless I get SuperLuperWuperDuper bored. :Laughing:

:Singing:Ꮭɪʟɣ Ꭶɴoωʄʟϵϲƙ:Singing:

stargazer80 07-27-2013 10:27 PM

Thank you for the encouragement. Yeah ding something 500 times is just ugh!!!! I should just concentrate on the Royal Collecting Badges, that was my new year's resolution. I should let the Royal Crafting Badges just happen. We shall see. :Innocent: Keep up the hard work pixies!!!! We can do it!!!!! :PHClover: