Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Virtual Items (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Gifts from Pets Warning (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14326)

Alina M 07-11-2013 03:45 PM

Gifts from Pets Warning

While flying with my butterfly pet yesterday, she brought me five truffles and later on five feathers. I was excited because I do not have the royal badges for a lot of ingredients. To my surprise, they did not appear in my leaf journal so I contacted the Never Council. They said that ingredients from pets do not count toward your royal badges. You have to earn these ingredients yourself. The pet ingredients go into your pouch only. I thought this was an interesting fact that I should pass along.

Alina M.

Jezzi 07-11-2013 03:53 PM

Oh wow, that seems kinda silly. I suppose they are treating the gifts as a trade since trading doesn't count towards the badges. I was getting excited when mine brought bits of metal since I don't have that badge and it was the main reason why I changed to butterflies.

Thanks for the warning Alina :Flowers:

Sweet Cupcake 07-11-2013 03:57 PM

Thanks for share and......... :17:

vanillabug 07-11-2013 04:05 PM

Oh, that is such a bummer! Thanks for sharing Alina!

Julie Dazzleshimmer 07-11-2013 04:31 PM

Thanks for letting us know, Alina. All along I thought they counted towards the badges, wow. :(

_Stormy_ 07-11-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jezzi (Post 255576)
Oh wow, that seems kinda silly. I suppose they are treating the gifts as a trade since trading doesn't count towards the badges. I was getting excited when mine brought bits of metal since I don't have that badge and it was the main reason why I changed to butterflies.

Same here, Jezzi. I was hoping my new friend would help me get the royal truffle badge :( Thanks for sharing, Alina.

Heather Cedarspeck 07-11-2013 08:42 PM

Aww, really? That's a shame. I had no idea. I just assumed... Like everyone else, I was getting excited when my butterfly brought me things because I thought they did count. Oh well. I'll just have to try and work harder. :) Thanks for letting us know!!

Mia Lightningwillow 07-11-2013 08:45 PM

The same goes for Vidia's spin. It does not count. :(

Lila Starshine 07-11-2013 10:32 PM

Bummer! We really need an event with Truffle, Metal and Feather bunches to help with those badges...

KarinaPixie 07-11-2013 11:17 PM

Aww!!!

Wow!That's really interesting!
Thanks for letting us know. :sigs-object-042:

Twilight 07-11-2013 11:38 PM

Thanks for letting us know.
I was so hoping that is was counting, because feathers are very rare
sometimes in The Bog.

~Twi

Jenny Hollybell 07-12-2013 07:26 PM

Jingles! I was really hoping to go for some royal badges, like you said Jezzi. Also, thanks Mia for update on Daily Spin! I thought those too counted towards badges. :Sad: