Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Neverland Narrative (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   The Secret of the Purple Pixie Dust (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15980)

Hazel Brightsparkle 06-08-2015 05:31 AM

The Secret of the Purple Pixie Dust

2 Attachment(s)
Five hundred years ago, four fairies discovered they had a second talent: the ability to create a special and unique purple pixie dust. It acted as normal pixie dust, so they used this different pixie dust to fly everywhere. However, they discovered that fairies started to become sick, because the purple pixie dust was toxic to them. Horrified at what they'd done, these fairies went on a quest to find a waterfall that contained magical water. This waterfall was fairy folklore, but the legend said that it could be found deep in the uncharted parts of Neverland. The fairies left Pixie Hollow to find the magical water, but they never returned. The ill fairies got better, and everything returned to normal.

Until now

A new group of fairies have discovered that they have the same mysterious ability. They unknowingly cause all of the other fairies in Pixie Hollow to fall ill, even more sick than the fairies hundreds of years ago were. Now, our fairies must band together and journey to legendary waterfall, take some of its water, and return to Pixie Hollow before it is too late.

Rules
-Please be courteous to one another
-Follow all PHF rules
-Read others' posts before posting (edit if needed)
-No power playing
-Only 1 quester per person, but you may have up to 2 sick fairies in Pixie Hollow
-Post meaningful posts (It's okay to make something dramatic happen! :))
-You may control the Famous Fairies
-Have fun!

Character Form
Name: (you may be your fairy from the Pixie Hollow game or you can make a completely new character)
Arrival Day/Age: (you must be between 1 year in Pixie Hollow and 10 years)
Appearance: (you may post a picture)
Personality:
Talent:
Animal friend?:
Home:
Other:

Characters
:Flowers: My Character :Flowers:

Name: Hazel (nickname Hazy)
Arrival Day/Age: January 5, 2 years old
Appearance: Curly dark brown hair, normally in a bun, slightly tan skin, with pale violet eyes. She has normal sized golden wings and smiles a lot. (Image attached)
Personality: Generally very happy, always willing to lend a helping wing, and sympathetic. She has a sweet and soft heart, always thinks the best in people, and is very trusting. She is not a very brave pixie and she is easily frightened.
Talent: Light
Animal friend?: Yes, a firefly named Thundersong (image attached)
Home: In the Summer Meadows, in a large sunflower near a river
Other: None right now :)

:heartbeat: Book Thing's Character :heartbeat:

Name: Ruby
Arrival Day/Age: November 28, 2008 / six years old
Appearance: wavy brown hair, cinnamon brown eyes, peachy tan complexion.
Personality:
Talent: animal
Home: Autumn Forest

:Happy: Lemonyfairy44's Character :Happy:

Name: Lemony
Arrival day National Oranges a Lemons day March 31 year born 2008
Apperence: lemon colored hair blue eyes
Personality: Silly, funny, quirky, spontaneous
Talent: garden ( likes to grow lemons )
Animal friend? Yellow bee named Buzz Berry ( I thought this would be a cute name )
Home: Inside a giant oak tree
Other: nothing yet

:Smores: Night Wish's Character :Smores:

Name: Misty
Arrival Day/Age: May 8, 3 years old.
Appearance: Pale skin, and long, wavy golden blonde hair, usually pulled up into a chignon. Misty has sea-blue eyes that are filled with mischief and laughter. Image attached.
Personality: Misty is very playful, mischievous and fun-loving. She is very brave and always up for a good adventure. Fiercely loyal to her friends, but can be pretty harsh to those who get on her bad side. Misty has a great sense of humor and is sometimes prone to sarcasm.
Talent: Storm/Weather
Animal friend?: Yes, a hummingbird named Wish
Home: A water lily, floating by the shore of Havendish Stream. It's located right next to the waterfall at the base of Sunflower Gully.
Other: Nothing for now.

:GardenTalent: Marionette's Character :GardenTalent:

Name: Kalani
Arrival day/age: December 31st, 5 years
Appearance: Kalani has long, straight dark brown hair.
She is pale and usually ties her hair in a fancy ponytail or braid. She has dark brown eyes as well. Her wings are tinted with various shades of blue.
Personality: Kalani is very tough on the outside. She does not show sympathy to everyone, but once you get to know her she is a valuable asset as well as friend. She will protect her family and friends. She definitely had a kind heart. She is not the kind of girl you'll see pitching in often. She despises her good looks.
Talent: fast flying
Animal friend: A hummingbird named Starlight
Home: Summer fields (on top of the highest trees)
Other: none

:Cupcake: Primrosesweet's Character :Cupcake:

Name: Primrose
Arrival Day: June five years ago. (I can't remember her arrival day! )
Appearance: Long, wavy orange hair, dark brown eyes, and pale skin. With just a sprinkling of freckles over the top of her nose.
Personality: Evenly energetic, considerate, a little bit braver when with other people than when by herself, sweet.
Talent: Water
Animal Friend: Lightning bug named Rosewillow
Home: On a lily pad by the banks of the Babbling Brooke.
Other: Been fascinated by the winter fairies.

:Popcorn: Popcorn1234's Character :Popcorn:

Name: Peanut Cocoabutter
Arrival Day/Age: June 9, 2013, making her two years old as of today ()
Appearance: Dark, milk-chocolatey skin with dark brown eyes. Her hair is short and dark, and swings around her shoulders. She pins her long bangs back with a brightly colored Freesia headband. Her clothes are a simple green, and are casual enough for the young tinker. (Picture(s) attached, but you can also catch a glimpse of her in my avatar.)
Personality: Bright and sunshine-y, Peanut is known for being social in her own, unique way. ... and I can't describe her well.
Talent: Tinker
Animal friend: None
Home: 7919 Shady Fern Dell Peanut lives in a sunny area of Tinker's Nook, her cozy, mosswall cottage surrounded by tall, leafy ferns.
Other: Peanut specializes in fixing baking items, hence the food-related name.

:Teacup: PixieHollowForever's Character :Teacup:

Name: Phoebe Bumbleflip
Arrival Day/Age: April 28, 2009, 6 years (counting the time since PH closed)
Appearance: long red hair, usually braided, green eyes, ginger tan skin
Personality: likes to sing, caring, likes pink, likes being with friends. She will not go anywhere without her microphone and her favorite boots.
Talent: Animal
Animal friend?: Hummingbird named Rose
Home: hollow in a big birch tree
Other: stuff :P and more stuff

:Rainbow: Rainbowswirls's Character :Rainbow:

Name: Infinity
Arrival Day/Age: June 20, 2013, is about 2 years of age.
Appearance: Long red hair, deep green eyes, pale skin
Personality: Curious, talkative, daring, adventurous, creative, and is never afraid to say the truth. Her favorite times are when she's hanging out with her best friends and when she's on an adventure.
Animal Friend: None
Home: 97087 Marigold Meadow, In a sunflower In a wide hollow of an oak tree.
Other: Infinity is all for inventing things. She carries a hammer and other tinkering tools on her belt almost everywhere.

:PHFButtercup: Blaze_of_Glory's Character :PHFButtercup:

Name: Gloriosa (called Glory)
Arrival Day/Age: July 10, 2010 (four, almost five years old)
Appearance: Long, blue-black hair, bright blue eyes, lightly tanned skin.
Personality: Creative, imaginative, kind-hearted, fun-loving, curious.
Animal Friend: Dragonfly named Dew
Home: In a large clamshell
Other: None

:BlueBird: Jenny Hollybell's Character :BlueBird:

Name: Lizzy Neverwish
Arrival Day/Age: September 29, 2010 / five years old
Appearance: Wavy brown hair that is usually kept in braids of any sort, chartreuse eyes, pale complexion with rosy cheeks.
Personality: Quiet, kind, bookworm, creative
Talent: Clapping Talent
Home: Treetop Bend

:MapleLeaf: RiverLunaMorningvalley's Character :MapleLeaf:

Name: Amethyst Nightheart
Appearance: Amethyst has short, white blonde hair and pale skin. Her eyes are purple and she's fairly tall.
Personality: Amethyst is shy, sweet, and cheerful. When you first meet her, she is very quiet, but once you get to know her, she opens up.
Talent: Garden
Home: A violet in Treetop Bend
Other: N/A

Thank you so much Ruby (Book Thing) for helping me with this idea! :heartbeat:

Book Thing 06-08-2015 06:26 AM

I am so excited to be a part of this role-play! I've missed role-playing and writing so much!! As you can see, I'm rusty with character forms, so pardon everything, I'll edit it soon. :Teasing:

Name: Ruby
Arrival Day/Age: November 22, 2008 / six years old
Appearance: wavy brown hair, cinnamon brown eyes, peachy tan complexion.
Personality:
Talent: animal
Home: Autumn Forest

Lemonyfairy44 06-08-2015 04:51 PM

Name: Lemony
Arrival day National Oranges a Lemons day March 31 year born 2008
Apperence: lemon colored hair blue eyes
Personality: Silly, funny, quirky, spontaneous
Talent: garden ( likes to grow lemons )
Animal friend? Yellow bee named Buzz Berry ( I thought this would be a cute name )
Home: Inside a giant oak tree
Other: nothing yet :)

popcorn1234 06-08-2015 05:54 PM

Jingles, I haven't done a fairy roleplay in forever! I hope I can keep up with it!
Unfortunately, I can't decide which of my fairies I want to have in the roleplay--either Eve or one of my water fairies, Wispa Waterswirls. I'm going to think over this today, and get back to you all. :Happy:

Rainbowswirls 06-08-2015 07:08 PM

I'm having similar troubles, Popcorn! I want to be a part in this RP but I can't decide which of my fairies will be the quester!

Night Wish 06-08-2015 10:32 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Awesome idea for a roleplay, Hazy! I'd love to join. :Happy:

Name: Misty
Arrival Day/Age: May 8, 3 years old.
Appearance: Pale skin, and long, wavy golden blonde hair, usually pulled up into a chignon. Misty has sea-blue eyes that are filled with mischief and laughter. Image attached.
Personality: Misty is very playful, mischievous and fun-loving. She is very brave and always up for a good adventure. Fiercely loyal to her friends, but can be pretty harsh to those who get on her bad side. Misty has a great sense of humor and is sometimes prone to sarcasm.
Talent: Storm/Weather
Animal friend?: Yes, a hummingbird named Wish
Home: A water lily, floating by the shore of Havendish Stream. It's located right next to the waterfall at the base of Sunflower Gully.
Other: Nothing for now.

(One of the pictures is my fairy Misty from Pixie Hollow, the other is an image of her that I made on a fairy doll maker. :))

Hazel Brightsparkle 06-09-2015 01:44 AM

Thank you all for joining! I'm so excited to get started :Happy:

Quote:

Originally Posted by popcorn1234 (Post 304708)

Unfortunately, I can't decide which of my fairies I want to have in the roleplay--either Eve or one of my water fairies, Wispa Waterswirls. I'm going to think over this today, and get back to you all. :Happy:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rainbowswirls (Post 304709)
I'm having similar troubles, Popcorn! I want to be a part in this RP but I can't decide which of my fairies will be the quester!

Haha, I guess that's a good problem to have! :Laughing:

Marionette 06-09-2015 02:16 AM

Name: Kalani

Arrival day/age: December 31st, 5 years

Appearance: Kalani has long, straight dark brown hair.
She is pale and usually ties her hair in a fancy ponytail or braid. She has dark brown eyes as well. Her wings are tinted with various shades of blue.

Personality: Kalani is very tough on the outside. She does not show sympathy to everyone, but once you get to know her she is a valuable asset as well as friend. She will protect her family and friends. She definitely had a kind heart. She is not the kind of girl you'll see pitching in often. She despises her good looks.

Talent: fast flying

Animal friend: A hummingbird named Starlight

Home: Summer fields (on top of the highest trees)

Other: none :D

Primrosesweet 06-09-2015 08:46 PM

Long time no role-play. xD

Name: Primrose
Arrival Day: June five years ago. (I can't remember her arrival day! :Shocked:)
Appearance: Long, wavy orange hair, dark brown eyes, and pale skin. With just a sprinkling of freckles over the top of her nose.
Personality: Evenly energetic, considerate, a little bit braver when with other people than when by herself, sweet.
Animal Friend: Lightning bug named Rosewillow
Home: On a lily pad by the banks of the Babbling Brooke.
Other: Been fascinated by the winter fairies.
http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...ictureid=74766 <Tiny picture of Primrose.

popcorn1234 06-09-2015 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by popcorn1234 (Post 304708)

Um... new plan. :Wink:

Name: Peanut Cocoabutter
Arrival Day/Age: June 9, 2013, making her two years old as of today (:Shocked:)
Appearance: Dark, milk-chocolatey skin with dark brown eyes. Her hair is short and dark, and swings around her shoulders. She pins her long bangs back with a brightly colored Freesia headband. Her clothes are a simple green, and are casual enough for the young tinker. (Picture(s) attached, but you can also catch a glimpse of her in my avatar.)
Personality: Bright and sunshine-y, Peanut is known for being social in her own, unique way. ... and I can't describe her well. :Embarrassed:
Animal friend: None
Home: 7919 Shady Fern Dell Peanut lives in a sunny area of Tinker's Nook, her cozy, mosswall cottage surrounded by tall, leafy ferns.
Other: Peanut specializes in fixing baking items, hence the food-related name. Also, Peanut tends to stumble over her words--a quirk she's had since her arrival day.

PixieHollowForever 06-09-2015 11:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Name: Phoebe Bumbleflip
Arrival Day/Age: April 28, 2009, 6 years (counting the time since PH closed)
Appearance: long red hair, usually braided, green eyes, ginger tan skin
Personality: likes to sing, caring, likes pink, likes being with friends. She will not go anywhere without her microphone and her favorite boots.
Talent: Animal
Animal friend?: Hummingbird named Rose
Home: hollow in a big birch tree
Other: stuff :P and more stuff

Picture: Attachment 11358

Lemonyfairy44 06-09-2015 11:26 PM

Happy arrival day Peanut (Popcorn's fairy) reminds me that one of my fairies arrival day is soon :)

Rainbowswirls 06-10-2015 01:09 AM

Ok, I've figured it out. Since Julie has been in a lot of stories/roleplays that I have posted in, and Rainmist has been in some, and Infinity has been in few, I think it's time to make Infinity the main character in a roleplay. So, here we go.

Name: Infinity
Arrival Day/Age: June 20, 2013, is about 2 years of age.
Appearance: http://www.disney.co.uk/disney-fairi...MarigoldMeadow
Personality: Curious, talkative, daring, adventurous, creative, and is never afraid to say the truth. Her favorite times are when she's hanging out with her best friends and when she's on an adventure.
Home: 97087 Marigold Meadow, In a sunflower In a wide hollow of an oak tree.
Other: Infinity is all for inventing things. She carries a hammer and other tinkering tools on her belt almost everywhere.

Hazel Brightsparkle 06-10-2015 01:24 AM

Everyone has been added to the "Characters" list! I'm ready to start if everyone else is :)

Rainbowswirls, instead of the Pixie Page in the Characters list, I added a description of her instead. Hope that's okay! :Happy:

Night Wish 06-10-2015 01:38 AM

Ready when everyone else is! I can't wait to start. :)

Happy Arrival Day Anniversary to Peanut, Popcorn! :Party:

P.S. Hazel, I just realized that the descriptions we put for our fairies' homes sound as if they're in the same meadow! Do you want to be neighbors? :Teasing: