Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   In the Attic (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   only ONE day to get badge?! (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10680)

Grace Moonglow 04-11-2012 07:37 PM

only ONE day to get badge?!

So please correct me if I'm wrong...... :Shocked:

But doesn't the calender currently read that we ONLY have the 19th, Thursday, to go the Theater to get the badge?! (wearing the goofy wig, of course)

It that CRAZY, or what?! There is NO WAY all of us can get on without the servers crashing! :Confused:

Just spoke to Customer Service! (posted on another area too)
That date on the calender is supposed to read "Famous Fairies Comedy Hour" & the actual play will actually run every hour on the hour during the entire time of Silly Days! (from 4/12 through 4/25)
So we will have plenty of opportunites to get that badge! YAY!! :Party::Clapping:

:witchani:

Flora 04-11-2012 08:34 PM

I'm glad it will play during the entire SiLlY DaYs event. I guess it will be like when Lyria visited for the summer. I can't wait till it's summer....:Happy:

glitter8pony 04-11-2012 08:37 PM

Yup! Just like Lyria except without her! I have been going to silly days ever since it was invented and I know how the whole thing goes!:Laughing:

Grace Moonglow 04-11-2012 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glitter8pony (Post 186372)
Yup! Just like Lyria except without her! I have been going to silly days ever since it was invented and I know how the whole thing goes!:Laughing:

Yes, I have been here just as long....... my concern was that it did not SAY that!
It leads you to think EVERYONE will be on ONLY during that time/day..... :Innocent:

:witchani:

Julie Dazzleshimmer 04-11-2012 10:24 PM

Yay! But wait, we only have a day, at every hour to get the badge? I'm a bit confused...

Flora 04-11-2012 10:47 PM

I pretty sure that this is how the play is going to work: Every day during Silly Days event, starting on the hour every hour, there will be a play at Fairy Tale Theater (probably lasting a few minutes). That's what I think is how it's gonna work.

Iris Waterdew 04-11-2012 11:11 PM

Yep, that's what happened for Silly Days last year; it just replays for five minutes every hour during the Silly Days event.
*whew* I'm glad that the NC wouldn't actually make it like that, Grace, I probably wouldn't have time to make it.

Olivia Diamondsky 04-12-2012 06:04 AM

Thanks Grace for posting this my calendar didnt have it on it! I was wondering how come? I thought but it says put on the rainbow hat and watch the play?? Thanks again Grace! :D Olivia

Lila Mossgarden 04-12-2012 09:31 AM

Thanks for the information, and thank to you they changed it that every day says "Tink's Comedy Show". Good work!

pinkstarlight83 04-12-2012 07:58 PM

Tink and the comedy show have been no shows so far today :Confused:

Jillian Snowdew 04-12-2012 09:12 PM

Maybe it's like what happened to Lyria? I think it shows that the comedy starts at the beginning of every hour.

Iris Waterdew 04-13-2012 01:26 AM

Nope, there's been a new blog post about Tink "having stage fright". All the shows today have been late five minutes, but it still goes on.
*at least this is what happened with Iris*

Julie Dazzleshimmer 04-13-2012 02:05 AM

Yep, I waited about 30 minutes in The Theater for Tink and her friends to come. It is exactly like when Lyria had ''stage fright.'' :Teasing: (Tink and her friends aren't really having stage fright; they are having technical difficulties. :p)

Iris Waterdew 04-13-2012 03:33 AM

Lol Julie - but it's so cute how they're covering it up ^^

Julie Sunripple 04-13-2012 07:05 AM

It is! I remember waiting for them last year also. When I watched last year, so many impatient fairies left right before Lyria arrived. I felt bad for them.