Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Out to Lunch (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Puffie Shoe Pattern (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1800)

texastinkerbelle 03-07-2009 06:54 PM

Puffie Shoe Pattern

Here is a picture of the Pattern you have to place....
It takes 3800 Points to complete.

http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...pictureid=2979

It is one of the easier patterns to do.

Petunia Frostyblossom 03-07-2009 07:18 PM

Hmmm...that's interesting

Why are the pattern pieces gray? Where is the color??? :emoticon-object-056

June Rosewillow 03-07-2009 10:17 PM

NicoleMarie, I think that's just the color of dye Tex was using at the time. :D

Omega 03-07-2009 11:10 PM

I am not 100% sure but you have to finished the "Grassy Weaves" which take 1,200 points first before you can work on that "Puffies" pattern which take as you stated 3,800 points.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but this maybe a problem if not all your fairies have been working on their patterns.

Also this contest is only offered for membership right? Unless maybe you can start a new fairy with a pair of Puffies, heheh. ;)

Sapphire Sweetfeather 03-07-2009 11:24 PM

The contest is open to everyone, since we all get a pair of talent specific puffies when we do our first, welcome to the hollow, quest. I entered, but am not holding my breath on a win. :wink:

Petunia Frostyblossom 03-08-2009 01:34 AM

You're right!

Quote:

Originally Posted by June Rosewillow (Post 20989)
NicoleMarie, I think that's just the color of dye Tex was using at the time. :D

June,

It's Thundercloud Gray. I didn't recognize it becasue in the game it looks almost black on my computer.

Thanks for the reminder. :30: :44: LOL

Omega 03-08-2009 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sapphire Sweetfeather (Post 20994)
The contest is open to everyone, since we all get a pair of talent specific puffies when we do our first, welcome to the hollow, quest. I entered, but am not holding my breath on a win. :wink:

I tell you right now, on our membership account only one fairy has the Puffies, none of the other two have it. They did not start with them and they would have to work on that pattern to make a pair (since you cannot buy any in the store).

Anyway... at this point I am not going to work on those easy pattern's just to "TRY" and win. I'll pass on this one and only submit for the single fairy on our list for now. This way it will keep our tailoring for SPRING easy, since we still have easy pattern's in our other fairies list.

NOT and I mean NOT looking forward to the other fairy where we have a ton of pattern's already finished. UGH! Where the paddle is so tiny and the spider is on pep pills too. Double UGH!

texastinkerbelle 03-08-2009 06:47 PM

You dont have to have the pattern to get the puffies.
The EASY WAY is to have ANY Fairy do the
"Welcome Quest" from TinkerBell.

This Info is offered to those who gave away their Puffies
or Dont like the color they were given.

You can get them for ALL Fairies just by visiting Tink
& doing the first quest.

Omega 03-08-2009 07:26 PM

3 Attachment(s)
My bad...

Looks like my girls were saying they did not have Puffies and when I actually checked myself I did see they had them (naturally near bottom of their list). Anyway, we finished all the current membership quests so I was like I know we should have them and we did.

Here are their pictures of their outfits.

Attachment 382 Attachment 384 Attachment 383

texastinkerbelle 03-08-2009 07:31 PM

Thats alright, we all have these "never mind" moments!
:Laughing: :Teasing:

Sapphire Sweetfeather 03-09-2009 06:42 PM

I love their outfits Omega!

TexasGirl8 03-10-2009 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NicoleMarie (Post 21014)
June,

It's Thundercloud Gray. I didn't recognize it becasue in the game it looks almost black on my computer.

Thanks for the reminder. :30: :44: LOL

It is actually amethyst purple, right Texastink?

Anyways, yes I am working on this, as my tinker's copper puffies do NOT match her outfit. Only like 300 tailoring points to go! :D

Ehh I wouldn't say it's easy. It's the pattern placing that gets me. The small pieces throw me off. I normally get about 86 points per pair, lowest was 71. lol I was getting bored of tailoring at that point. xD

texastinkerbelle 03-10-2009 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexasGirl8 (Post 21516)

Anyways, yes I am working on this, as my tinker's copper puffies do NOT match her outfit. Only like 300 tailoring points to go! :D

Ehh I wouldn't say it's easy. It's the pattern placing that gets me. The small pieces throw me off. I normally get about 86 points per pair, lowest was 71. lol I was getting bored of tailoring at that point. xD

Correct, it was the Amethyst Purple color.
I am afraid to tell you, but more of the pieces get smaller
as the points needed get higher.

I know you can get them completed in time to make
the right color shoes for the Puffies contest !
Have to enter By March 11th (I believe)

Pink Plumeria 03-11-2009 03:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by TexasGirl8 (Post 21516)

TXGirl, I did the same thing with my animal talent, I didn't like the color of her goldfish orange shoes so I made me a new pair to go with the top I picked for her to wear. Here is what I chose for her to submit to the Never Council, not very flamboyant and all the items came with or chosen upon creation except for the puffies. Hope the picture is attached with Magenta and her outfit...

Pink Plumeria

Petunia Frostyblossom 03-11-2009 03:32 PM

Wow! Awesome!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink Plumeria (Post 21858)
TXGirl, I did the same thing with my animal talent, I didn't like the color of her goldfish orange shoes so I made me a new pair to go with the top I picked for her to wear. Here is what I chose for her to submit to the Never Council, not very flamboyant and all the items came with or chosen upon creation except for the puffies. Hope the picture is attached with Magenta and her outfit...

Pink Plumeria

Oh Pink!

I wish your fairy would have been chosen for the final vote.

I like the contrast of colors you used. And that bracelet " ribbon wrap" on Magenta's forearm is awesome.
I know all my fairies would like to have at least 1 of those!

Magenta has gorgeous fairy fashion taste! :emoticon-object-084