Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sprinkle of Pixie Dust (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   As the Pixie Dust starts to drain out. . . (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16027)

Rainbowswirls 07-26-2015 03:20 PM

As the Pixie Dust starts to drain out. . .

I have been very active here for the past year or so, but now it's time for me to say I'm going to be having another inactivity period. I am obsessed with some other games, and I have lost my interest in Pixie Hollow and fairies. I will still hop on occasionally, but I won't visit that often.

Fly with you! :emoticon-object-086

Mommy 2 Jules 07-26-2015 03:35 PM

We will miss you here, Rainbow! (I will especially miss your fun, creative cookies. :Innocent:) I hope you pop in here and there to say hi to us and know you are always welcome.

~ Em

tinker406TWO 07-26-2015 03:57 PM

You're leaving? Aw! :Sad:

Well, I hope you enjoy your inactivity and we really hope that you'll pop back on.

Bye!

~Tinker :PHHeart:

Julie Dazzleshimmer 07-26-2015 04:59 PM

Oh no, Rainbow! :( I'm sorry your interest in Pixie Hollow and fairies is beginning to disappear. I know the forums are a bit quiet, but please do not forget about us. I hope you are enjoying your new games. :)

Fly with you later!

Night Wish 07-26-2015 06:15 PM

Aw, we're going to miss you, Rainbow! :( I'm sorry to hear that you're losing your interest in Pixie Hollow.
Just know that you'll always have a place here, whenever you want to stop by. :heartbeat:
Best of luck with whatever you want to do next in your life! :PHClover:

Click the image to view the full version

PixieHollowForever 07-27-2015 01:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I don't want you to leave, but I understand. Hopefully you'll gain more interest later. :) Attachment 11427

carolite 07-27-2015 06:01 AM

I really don't want you to leave since we had a lot of fun times together, but I understand. Go ahead and enjoy your new games! Just don't forget about us, 'kay?

Onionleaf 07-27-2015 10:53 AM

Awe, I'm sorry to hear that Rainbowswirls. I hope I'll still get to see you around in Wizard101. :wink: We'll make sure to continue planning in-game meet-ups so you're always welcome to join in!

Hazel Brightsparkle 07-28-2015 01:17 AM

Aww, you'll be dearly missed! Know that you'll always have a family here :49:

Blaze_of_Glory 07-28-2015 06:19 PM

I'm really sorry to hear that, Rainbowswirls. We're all going to miss you. Please try to stop by whenever you have the time! You'll always have a place here with us. :)

Primrosesweet 07-30-2015 08:39 PM

We'll miss you around here, Rainbow! I hope you enjoy it other places. :) And... come visit occasionally. :D

RiverLunaMorningvalley 08-03-2015 04:33 PM

Goodbye, Rainbow! I'm going to miss you so much! :Wink: Have fun on the mainland, but please pay us a visit every once in a while. :Embarrassed:

Peweli 08-05-2015 12:28 AM

Miss you

:Sad: We will miss you Rainbowswirles, all three of my Fairies. I do hope you will fly in from time to time to see how we are all doing.

Have fun with your new game.:ButterflysPlaying::ButterflysPlaying:

Alexa Diamondflower 10-14-2018 11:54 PM

I know I'm three years late to this but I just want to say that I hope you're doing well, Rainbow. We miss you here on PHF! I'm sorry I never saw this when you first posted it or else I definitely would've replied then. I hope you fly back in to say "hi" but if not, then I hope you continue to enjoy your life. :) <3