PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Announcements

Pixie Hollow Map The Pixie Dust Tree, Autumn Forest, Winter Woods, Spring Valley, Summer Glade, The Wilderness and Famous Fairy Homes

Old Sponsored Links

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Global Announcement

06-03-2008 until 07-04-2028
View Batleth's Photo Album
Awards Showcase
Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Klingon Award 2012 PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 
Total Awards: 130

My Mood: Busy
Batleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Policies and Disclaimers of PixieHollowForums.com

Policies and Disclaimers of PixieHollowForums.com

These can be located on the Home Page in Site Navigation or by following this link:

http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/i...nd_Disclaimers

Please read these policy guidelines as they apply to all public and member-only areas of Disney's Online Worlds fan sites and wiki. To help you get started, we do have a welcome thread which shows the basics of forum navigation and how to post. Please read carefully as there is no valid reason for violating any policy with the excuse "I didn't know it was a policy" or "I didn't think that was the meaning of that rule." Ignorance of the rules is never acceptable. If you are questioning yourself on whether or not your actions are in violation of the site rules, then you should refrain from doing that action and ask an Administrator (Admin) or Moderator (Mod) before proceeding.

Keep in mind that Moderators/Administrators have final say about what happens on this site and their decisions are final. Please report any problems or policy violations you see on the forums by using the report a bad post button located at the top right-hand corner of every post and PM.

All guidelines and policies apply to both ToonTownCentral.com, VMKForums.com, ClubPenguinFansite.com, and PixieHollowForums.com. All guidelines and policies apply to all forums, threads, posts, private messages, userpages, profiles, avatars and signatures.